• Summit Martial Arts reserves the right to cancel any taekwondo program with insufficient registration one week prior to program start date. If SMA cancels your class due to enrollment or scheduling issues, we will transfer you to the next available class of your choice. If we cannot find a convenient alternative option, you will receive a full refund with no additional administrative fees.
• Cancellation of a registration is required a minimum of 7 days prior to classes commencing to receive a full refund (less a $30 admin fee per cancellation) or a full credit can be applied to your account for future use. Cancellations received less than 7 days prior to class commencing will receive a 50% refund (less a $30 admin fee per cancellation).
• After your 1st class, Summit Martial Arts maintains a NO REFUND policy on all of our fees in order to ensure proper safety and staffing for our classes.
• If your child is deemed by instructors as "not ready" for participation in our programs, a credit at the pro-rated amount will be applied to your account for future use. There are no cash refunds.
• After the first class of the session, refunds are issued for medical reasons only and a medical certificate or doctor’s note must be provided. Medical cancellations will receive a pro-rated refund (less a $30 administration fee per cancelation) or a pro-rated credit can be applied to your account for future use.
• Class change/transfers are based on availability and must be approved by SMA Management. Please contact us for more information.
• There are no refunds or make up classes for a missed class or vacations. To cancel, you must call and speak to a Summit Martial Arts staff (cancellations will not be accepted by leaving a voicemail).
If your desired class is full, please add yourself to the waitlist. If an open spot becomes available, we will contact those on the waitlist in priority order based on the day and time they were added. If an open spot becomes available, individuals will be contacted by phone and email and given 24 hours to accept the open spot before we move to the next participant on the list.
Due to program demand and high waitlist volumes, once a waitlisted participant has been offered an open spot in one of our programs, they will be removed from all other waitlists. Please only waitlist for programs that you highly desire and that will fit your schedule.